OpenCV using GPU exectuion error

SamuelGoes
Hi,

I am using RTBMAP with OpenCV 3.4.2 that I compiled from source with CUDA, I did it to detect the features with SURF on my GPU.
It is working fine almost all time, but in a region of the robot's circuit there is a OpenCV error that kills rtabmap node:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cv::Exception' what():  OpenCV(3.4.2) /home/nery/clones/opencv/modules/cudev/include/opencv2/cudev/grid/detail/transform.hpp:270: error: (-217:Gpu API call) invalid configuration argument in function 'call'

This error always occurs in the same region of the map, when the robot sees this image

Does anyone know what may cause this issue?

Re: OpenCV using GPU exectuion error

Difficult to know. You could start rtabmap with debug log:
<node pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="rtabmap" name="rtabmap" output="screen" args="--udebug">
</node>
to see at least which opencv function was called (was it during feature detection or descriptor extraction).