Option to select between to different kind of depth images

Option to select between to different kind of depth images

prashanth
there are two type of depth images which is generated from depth camera.The below is the reference for images

Do rtab has option to select between this two types of depth image.For your understanding the first image where the nearest object is plotedd with white and far is plotted with black  and in second image the near is pltted with lack and far is plotted with white.If there is an option in Rtab map to select inbetween this two type of depth image that will be really helpfull.

Re: Option to select between to different kind of depth images

rtabmap shows depth images like the first one. To get an image like the second one, we may switch the RGB values of the QImage like "value(i,j) = 255-value(i,j) if value(i,j) > 0". See conversion from OpenCV to Qt or when QImage is added to ImageView widget. I opened an issue to add this option.