Point cloud is different when exported to mesh lab

Point cloud is different when exported to mesh lab

prashanth
This post was updated on .
Hello All

The below is the screen shot of point cloud which i generated from stereo output, i changed the from BM  to sgbm in code  to get this output,but when exported to mesh lab the point cloud is bit different

may i know why i am not getting the output which i am seeing in the rtab map viewer the output which i am seeing is bit different.for note i didnt do any configuration changes when exporting it from rtab map.Please suggest me with ideas how to proceed.

Or please let me know which library is responsible for exporting point cloud in rtabmap.

Re: Point cloud is different when exported to mesh lab

What does Export dialog look like? The exported point cloud seems filtered. The PCL is used to export point clouds. Where exactly did you change StereoBM to StereoSGBM? here?

cheers