PointCloud2 frame oscillates when viewed in RVIZ

PointCloud2 frame oscillates when viewed in RVIZ

asabet
This post was updated on .
In a possibly related issue, if I display the PointCloud2 topic, I get the local pointcloud estimate that oscillates between two regions:

Why is this? How can I debug this issue?

My launch files for stereo_odometry and rtabmap:

Re: PointCloud2 frame oscillates when viewed in RVIZ

It is difficult to see the problem, can you take a video? What is the TF tree? There is maybe two nodes publishing a TF on the same name, which could make data flipping between both.