Program crashes in initialization phase.

Program crashes in initialization phase.

yanmingz
Hi Mathieu,

I have build version 0.10.10 in debug mode. When I start the program, the program crashes and I get the message below:

rtabmap: /usr/include/eigen3/Eigen/src/Core/DenseBase.h:232: void Eigen::DenseBase<Derived>::resize(Eigen::DenseBase<Derived>::Index, Eigen::DenseBase<Derived>::Index) [with Derived = Eigen::Map<Eigen::Matrix<double, -1, -1> >; Eigen::DenseBase<Derived>::Index = long int]: Assertion `nbRows == this->rows() && nbCols == this->cols() && "DenseBase::resize() does not actually allow to resize."' failed.

Have you met this problem before? Do you know what is the reason for this? Thanks a lot.

BTW, do  you have a list of all the third part software your program depends on and which version you are using?

Best regards
Yanming

Re: Program crashes in initialization phase.

g.bartoli
If it can be of any help, I think it seems something related to a wrong version of Eigen3 library, I had similar problems when I was using a wrong version of GTSAM library... did you take a look at these instructions to build rtabmap from source?
~Guido

Re: Program crashes in initialization phase.

senia
This post was updated on .
Seems like GTSAM version problem as I had, solved here