Proper way to add parameters

johnny_wa
Hello,

I would like to auto-reset odometry when it's lost, and I followed the tutorial to add the parameters. The way I did it is to get a copy or rtabmap.launch and then add:

<node pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="rgbd_odometry" name="rgbd_odometry">

<node/>
<node pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="rtabmap" name="rtabmap">

<node/>

on the very bottom (In between the final </node> and </launch>). However, it doesn't look like the parameters made a difference. I would like to know what is the proper way to add these parameters?

Re: Proper way to add parameters

You should add it in inside rgbd_odometry tags:
<node pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="rgbd_odometry" name="rgbd_odometry">
    <param name="Odom/ResetCountdown" value="1"/>
</node>

Or without changing rtabmap.launch, just call it like this:
$ roslaunch rtabmap_ros rtabmap.launch odom_args:="--Odom/ResetCountdown 1" ...