Question about exported images from the database.

Question about exported images from the database.

Mikor
Hello Mathieu.

As the title says, I have a question about the exported images from the database. In my case, each exported frame contains 4 images, like this example.

and for each frame it also exports 4 yaml files containing the camera info for each frame. I see that the distortion coefficients are set to zero, so does the image get rectified when exported?

Re: Question about exported images from the database.

Images received by rtabmap node are considered already rectified (if not, you may have to rectify them before feeding them to rtabmap). If you feed distorted images to rtabmap, it could, for convenience, rectify them but you should explicitly set "Rtabmap/ImagesAlreadyRectified" to false, then images will be rectified before saving them to database. When extracting images, they should be then rectified.