RGBD Example Windows

ahsteven
This post was updated on .
edit: The issue was solved by running windeployqt.exe on the project.

I have successfully built the RGDB example from the Github on Windows. However, when I run it I get Entry
The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library errors for:

Qt5Svg.dll
rtabmap_gui.dll
vtkGuiSupportQt-7.0.dll
Qt5PrintSupport.dll

I am using VS 2015 and the bin folders for these dll is included in my path.

Any suggestions?

Re: RGBD Example Windows

Thx for sharing your solution. In general on Windows, don't forget to close/reopen terminals when changing the PATH. Sometimes to get system wide PATH update, we need to restart the computer.