RTAB-MAP for Intel Realsense D455

sah073
I received a realsense D455 depth camera, and wanted to create a point cloud using Rtab-map. However, it seems like it is not compatible with the new camera. Is there any fixes to this problem?

Re: RTAB-MAP for Intel Realsense D455

sah073 wrote
it seems like it is not compatible with the new camera
What error do you have? Even if the D455 is not explicitly in the menu, try with the Realsense2 driver (under D435).

Re: RTAB-MAP for Intel Realsense D455

Alexander
I tried launching ROS RTAM-Map with D455. It works fine when I simply use the settings provided for D435i.

Re: RTAB-MAP for Intel Realsense D455

Akutagawa
For me it worked at some place but doesn't anymore.