RTAB-Map with Windows and Realsense D415 and T265 together

RTAB-Map with Windows and Realsense D415 and T265 together

Mac_N
I came across this software and was really impressed with the example of using the Realsense D415 (Depth) and T265(Tracking) cameras in combination.
I noticed in the full official release (v0.18) that the tracking camera option was not available, but in the latest (V0.20) compiled version it is included but doesn't have the drivers included.

Has anyone compiled the drivers into the latest version?

I tried to build the development environment, but struggled with getting all of the components setup correctly.
I started to work through installing and configuring all of the components, environmental variables etc. but after hours of tweaking I've decided to call it a day and ask for help. <please be kind!>

Could someone either point me to a compiled V0.20 version for Windows which includes the Realsense SDK, or supply a more detailed list of the required steps to configure the setup environment.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: RTAB-Map with Windows and Realsense D415 and T265 together

Here is the actual windows build for CI: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/blob/master/.appveyor.yml

If realsense is installed, cmake would be able to find it. Make sure you set environment variable RealSense2_ROOT_DIR to root directory where realsense2 library is installed.