RTAB Map with mavros

Ryang
Hi, I have an interest about flying drone in an indoor environment.
For my purpose and situation, RTAB-Map is the best choice I can choose.
My experiment setup is like this.
1.4-rotor copter with pixhawk(arducopter firmware)
2.Use MAVROS with is one of the package of ROS
3.xtion cam utilized by openni2 package(also from ROS)
4.Ubuntu 14.04 and ROS indigo

Rtab utilize is basic rtabmap.launch
(openni topic from xtion sensor and rgbd odom)

But the problem is

when I launch the px4.launch in mavros package, the Odometry node's frame decreased significantly.

Is there anyone who experience similar things?

Regards

Re: RTAB Map with mavros

By "Odometry node", do you refer to an odometry node started by px4.launch or rgbd_odometry started by rtabmap.launch? By "decreased", do you mean TF /odom -> /base_link is drifting without moving? Can you show TF frames?
$ rosrun tf view_frames
$ evince frames.pdf