RTABMAP_ROS wrong outdoor 3D map.

acp

RTABMAP_ROS wrong outdoor 3D map.

acp
Dear people.

I do have the following:
Tbs discovery
Jetson tx2
Pixhawk mini with 3DR GPS
ZED camera.

I have tried to scan a tree using rtabmap_ros.  The way I did it was as follows;  I was walking around the tree with the drone  on my hand and making smooth movements around the tree, while scanning I stopped and moved the drone up and down.

The result is that the tree was scanned many times and shifted, I was expecting to scan a single tree, also the floor is not smooth on the surface.

The result can be seen in the picture.

I include a rosbag called tree.bag http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~plascencia/tree.bag

and I have used to roslaunch files:

1.- Provided by Mathieu

zed_mathieu_stereo_fusion_bag_play.launch

The way I have run this roslaunch was:

$roslaunch zed_wrapper zed_mathieu_stereo_fusion_bag_play.launch sensor_fusion:=false zed_odom:=true

$rosbag  play --clock tree.bag

2.-
 zed_stereo_rtabmap_bag_play.launch

The way I have run this roslaunch was:

roslaunch zed_wrapper zed_stereo_rtabmap_bag_play.launch

Just to mention that while running the launch files I sometimes  get the following warning:

OdometryF2M.cpp:469::computeTransform() Registration failed: "Not enough inliers 0/20 (matches=9) between -1 and 9"

The question or questions is/are:

1.- Why rtabmap scans multiple times the tree? is there any way or to tune some parameters to make rtabmap to scan the tree and the floor correctly?

2.-If I fly the drone around the tree up and down, which parameters shall I tune or add in order to get a nice scan?

Thank you in so much :)