RTABMap *Standalone* No camera sensed or image appearing on the app

RTABMap *Standalone* No camera sensed or image appearing on the app

CluelessIT
Hi

I've just installed RTABMap standalone on Raspbian Buster with Rpi4. I am planning on doing mapping using Intel realsense D435/D435i. However when i opened my RTABMap and connect my camera, nothing came out. May I know what i should do? I'm quite new to this thing..

Re: RTABMap *Standalone* No camera sensed or image appearing on the app

First, can you verify that realsense-viewer app is working on RPi4?