RTABMap clock configuration

marpeja
I am launching RTABMap together with Nav2 and Gazebo. Although I have been able to create the map with RTABMap and gazebo, when I launched RTABMap in localization mode and Nav2 I realized there was a problem.

RTABMap tries to request a transformation between two coordinate frames using the time in seconds starting from the moment I launch the RTABMap node, however, the transformations are given with time stamps in seconds starting at 1970.

[rtabmap-1] [ WARN] (2022-07-04 20:31:38.021) MsgConversion.cpp:1729::getTransform() (can transform world -> base_link?) Lookup would require extrapolation into the past.  Requested time 349.530000 but the earliest data is at time 1656959489.017176, when looking up transform from frame [base_link] to frame [world]. canTransform returned after 0.209512 timeout was 0.2. (wait_for_transform=0.200000)

Is there any way I can change the time of the RTABMap node, so that it could understand the tf2s given by the robot state publisher?

Thank you!!

Re: RTABMap clock configuration

Make sure all nodes are using use_sim_time set to true.