RTABMap crash on api version mismatch

jacksonkr
Ubuntu 14.04 amd64

I can run rtabmap and I get the option for RGB-D Camera > RealSense R200 > RealSense option

As soon as I click start the app crashes with the following terminal output

Qt has caught an exception thrown from an event handler. Throwing
exceptions from an event handler is not supported in Qt. You must
reimplement QApplication::notify() and catch all exceptions there.

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'rs::error'
  what():  api version mismatch
Aborted (core dumped)

Is there a workaround for this?

Re: RTABMap crash on api version mismatch

jacksonkr
I'm starting to think this has more to deal with librealsense than rtabmap. Running cpp-capture (a librealsense example app) I get a similar complaint about app version.

In other words, don't worry about this one if it sounds like a non rtabmap issue. I'll return with the answer once I have it.