RTabmap-databaseViewer: Change key/feature points color and sizes

RTabmap-databaseViewer: Change key/feature points color and sizes

Genozen
Hello, is there a way to change the color and the size of the feature points detected in each frame of the Database Viewer? Can't quite find any hint from the forum...

Re: RTabmap-databaseViewer: Change key/feature points color and sizes

Right click on the image?

Re: RTabmap-databaseViewer: Change key/feature points color and sizes

Genozen
oh my... I feel dumb. Thank you so much!