Receiving Error in launching Rtabmap!!!

Masoumeh
Dear Mattieu,

I tried to install rtabmap on a server, it is installed successfully, but after that when i want to launch it , it shows the following error:
Screenshot_2021-05-14_09_39_18.png

How can i fix it??
Thanks a lot

Re: Receiving Error in launching Rtabmap!!!

Mikor
This post was updated on .
Hi Masoumeh,

I've had a similar error if not the  same, check the answers here.

Re: Receiving Error in launching Rtabmap!!!

Masoumeh
This post was updated on .
Hi miko,

but the problem is that i have not used a bag file, I just connected to the robot, and the launch rtabmap on my server, and recived this error!

Can anyone can support how to fix this error?

Re: Receiving Error in launching Rtabmap!!!

Re: Receiving Error in launching Rtabmap!!!

Masoumeh
sorry mattieu,

I did not get, what did you mean? how can I fix it?

Thanks a lot for your kind response