Remove free cells beyond walls

derektan1995
This post was updated on .
Hi Matthieu,

Hope you have been well. Have always been a fan of rtabmap since the beginning, and have still been experimenting on it as much as I can.

In my gazebo simulation, I noticed some free cells that is often mapped beyond the walls in my simulation, as seen below. Is there a way to modify certain params such that there's no free cells behind the walls (I understand that this isn't realistic in the real world). I am using a 3D lidar for localization and mapping.

This is an example of no free cells beyond obstacles:

Much thanks,
Derek Tan

Re: Remove free cells beyond walls

Re: Remove free cells beyond walls

derektan1995
Hi Matthieu,

Just replied on the forum. Thanks again for helping!

Warm Regards,
Derek