Repeatability over same data

ferrangg
Hello,

I am running Rtabmap with camera over the same ROSbag with no change in any parameter, and I am getting significant different results each time, when comparing to ground truth. I have seen this happens with several datasets. What is exactly the reason? I guess it might be related to the randomness from RANSAC, meaning that the transforms computed are not deterministic. Or maybe there is another explanation? Is there a possibility to set some kind of seed to ensure repeatability?

Many thanks,

Ferran