Rtabmap multi-session mapping problem

danielzhang
Hi,
I get a problem on multi-session mapping. I save two db files with 1 shared path. When I run them together in Rtabmap, the path jumped to the begin at the end of 1st db file.

How can I run db files without any connections, and then combine them together?
Thanks a lot.
Daniel

Re: Rtabmap multi-session mapping problem

How did you process the databases? Normally, when a database is used as source, rtabmap should start a new map for the first node loaded (the link between the last node of the first map and the first node of the second map would not exist). Can you share the databases?

Re: Rtabmap multi-session mapping problem

danielzhang
Hi,
Thank you. I solved the problem. I selected more than one db files in 'Preference'. If I run db files one by one, the link will not appear.
Cheers,
Daniel

Re: Rtabmap multi-session mapping problem

Normally, it should have increased the map id when automatically switching to next database. Which version are you using?