See camera images while still scanning online

See camera images while still scanning online

jacksonkr
Is there currently a way to see a list of all the images picked up during a scan while the scan is still going? I want to be able to look at images taken directly from the camera even while the scan is still going.

Even better is if it's possible to click on an area of the scan to see the image that the pointcloud color / material is coming from. This seems far fetch but I still wanted to ask, just in case it exists.

Re: See camera images while still scanning online

We cannot see a list of images "online". We can browse them only in Database Viewer or after exporting the RGB/Depth images (File->Export images...) in a directory. The loop closure view shows the current image added to map though.

We cannot click on the 3D map and see from which node the selected point is coming from. Could be indeed a nice feature to add (like adding the images in the 3D view with the coresponding camera frustum for each node). At this moment, you may use the Map Visibility view (see Window->Show view->Map visibility) to check/uncheck clouds so you can know from which nodes a part of the map is created.

Re: See camera images while still scanning online

jacksonkr
I'll add it to my "version 2" ( ;