Should localization:=true on launch prevent new nodes being added?

Should localization:=true on launch prevent new nodes being added?

Ross_L
Hi

I am trying to run the robot in localization mode, but I note it is adding new clouds as it goes. I just want it to localize against the established map. Is it meant to add new clouds?

I am launching in ROS with roslaunch:

roslaunch robot_pkg rtabmap.launch localization:=true

Cheers!

Re: Should localization:=true on launch prevent new nodes being added?

I see you are launching rtambap.launch from "robot_pkg" package, is it the same version than the original?

In localization mode (more explicitly when Mem/IncrementalMemory parameter is false), the map should be fixed (well, you may see the current point cloud but it should not be appended to map).