Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Alan
Following the "Export Raster Layers to MeshLab" tutorial using a Tango dataset, I was able to get the textures to appear at the correct map position on the mesh, but it appears that all of them are rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise from the correct orientation.

Is there a way I can modify the .out file to correct this?
I have tried rotating the image files to compensate but the result is the same.

Thanks

Re: Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Dood111
This post was updated on .
I'm having this issue on the Phab when exporting bundler. It appears to be the same issue I initially had with the Phab screen being rotated 90 degrees off of where it should be.

Re: Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

thank you for reporting this bug. This is now fixed by this commit. The fix would be released soon in 0.11.13.

Re: Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Dood111
Hi Matt,

It also looks like the scans and clouds from the Phab are rotated in the DB editor. Though they appear to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

Re: Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Yes, you should click on "Odom Frame" in constraint view.

Re: Tango - Mesh textures rotated 90 deg. ccw

Dood111
Got it. Thank you.