Usb camera error

Hugh
Hi,

I want to run rtabmap without ROS with Logitech C310 and choose "usb camera" as source.
But it has a error "Parameter 'rectifyimages' is set, but no camera model is loaded or vaild".
How could I solve this problem? Thanks~

Re: Usb camera error

Monocular SLAM is not supported in RTAB-Map. We cannot use only single RGB camera to do mapping. That option is there for
1) loop closure detection only (when metric SLAM is disabled) or
2) to track the webcam in a map previously built with a RGB-D or stereo camera.

If you are trying (1), I just fixed a bug with Preferences->Source->RGB->Usb camera where rectify option was not here (enabled by default), I added it.

EDIT: If you are trying (2), click on Calibrate in Preferences->Source to calibrate the camera.