Use RTAB-Map with ORB_SLAM2 in ROS

eMrazSVK
Hello everyone,

I successfully compiled RTAB-Map with Orb-Slam2, so I can now choose ORB-SLAM2 as an odometry strategy in RTAB-Map standalone app. Now I would like to use it inside ROS. I guess that maybe it is not implemented yet? Logically, I would expect it to be one of the parameters in rgbd_odometry node. But there is nothing like it in documentation. Or maybe I am wrong and it exists somewhere and I do not know where...

What do you recommend then? Should I launch orb slam 2 in ros and get odometry from tf, which is published by orbslam2 node and use it in rtabmap? Kind of a puzzle for me.

Thank you for any help!

Re: Use RTAB-Map with ORB_SLAM2 in ROS