Using RTAB-Map on Docker

Owen_W
Hi, I want to use RTAB-Map on my robot, using docker. Is there any way for me to use the docker on my laptop to communicate with my robot's docker to use RTAB-Map?

Thanks in advance

Re: Using RTAB-Map on Docker

I think the hardest part is to get the ROS_IP and ROS_MASTER_URI set correctly inside the docker images to see the ros master and communicate with it. There is an example here launching rtabmap node in a docker and talking to a roscore started on the computer. For 2 dockers on different machines, you may have to change the default IP settings used by docker.