Version ROS not Working !!

Mike
Hello Mr. Labbe,

I'm working with turtlebot and also with RTABMAP, I used the launch indicated in the tutorial '' Kinect + odometry + Fake 2D laser from Kinect '', but Rtabmap still continues with the black image even after rosbag. To facilitate below show the sequence of terminals booted:

1- roslaunch turtlebot_bringup minimal.launch;
2 - roslaunch openni_launch openni.launch depth_registration: = true;
3- roslaunch rtabmap_ros turtlebot2.launch; (This launch to the end of the execution appears that the rtabmap was started but does not start visually so I used a few more finished to try to visualize something);
4- roslaunch rtabmap_ros rgbd_mapping.launch;
and
5-roslaunch rtabmap_ros demo_robot_mapping.launch rviz: = true rtabmapviz: = true
as well as
6 - rosbag play --clock demo_mapping.bag (to initialize this 3 and 5 begin to receive message and show some Warns :

[ WARN] [1432130934.356087999, 1368730013.523294822]: TF_OLD_DATA ignoring data from the past for frame base_footprint at time 1.36873e+09 according to authority /play_1432130923336375543
Possible reasons are listed at http://wiki.ros.org/tf/Errors%20explained )

But I still have black screen and no images or data.

I wonder what the proper way to make the start and why'm having black images even if I'm already starting for us the turtlebot!

Thank you

Re: Version ROS not Working !!

Hello,

I've made a demo in this new post: http://official-rtab-map-forum.206.s1.nabble.com/Demo-RTAB-Map-on-Turtlebot-td439.html