Walls during navigation seems closer than it should be according to map.

Walls during navigation seems closer than it should be according to map.

minato_99
Hello matlabbe,

I have attached an image. This shows the walls to be very near compared to the actual wall. I have attached the launch file.

 stereo_nav_rover_ns.launch

Re: Walls during navigation seems closer than it should be according to map.

Is the cloud actually in the map, or is it a temporary cloud shown with a robot not localized in the map? For the former, can you share the database?

Re: Walls during navigation seems closer than it should be according to map.

minato_99
Hello matlabbe,
Thanks for your reply.
It is a temporary pointclouds. It just appearing during the navigation. It is just that the location all the obstacles appears at the wrong location.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/178cpx1MWDCmjje3h6UUkOqx4nRBir82j/view?usp=drive_link

Sincerely,
minato_99