What meaning of the green and yellow dots on rtabmapviz

What meaning of the green and yellow dots on rtabmapviz

Ryoga
Hi Mathieu,
I used rtabmap_ros on my PC.
I use two D435 cameras for making 3D point cloud map.
Today, I want to understand about rtabmapviz.
Please tell me that difference between green and yellow dots on 3D Map window of this picture.
What do they mean?

Many thanks,
Ryoga

Re: What meaning of the green and yellow dots on rtabmapviz

green are visual feature inliers of the current frame against the local feature map used for odometry. Yellow is the local feature map, optimized by local bundle adjustement. You can also open View->Odometry to see odometry features on camera image overlay.