What topics does Rtabmap require

TK

What topics does Rtabmap require

TK
Hi
Complete newby.
Some history: I installed and tested Rtabmap on a Pi4 ages ago by following tutorials blindly and got it working after a few hick-ups. It being a Pi4 it just didn't have the processing power for the job and I abandoned Rtabmap.

Now installed Ros2 Humble on Pi4 but now have a gaming laptop to 'carry' the load so no rviz and such on the poor Pi.
Pi4 is setup with Kinect sensor V1(no freenect_launch for ros2) so current topics from kinect_node is:

/camera_info
/depth/camera_info
/depth/image_raw
/depth/image_raw/compressed
/depth/image_raw/compressedDepth
/depth/image_raw/theora
/image_raw
/image_raw/compressed
/image_raw/compressedDepth
/image_raw/theora
/parameter_events
/points
/rosout

SO these need to be remapped to topics that Rtabmap subscribes to.....
Been at it all day and goofling it but no joy. Help required,
Witch topics need to be remapped to required Rtabmap topics?
What topics do I require for Rtabmap?

Re: What topics does Rtabmap require

Hi, you may want to look at this thread: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/discussions/1124, the guy is doing pretty much what you are trying to do.
TK

Re: What topics does Rtabmap require

TK
 Thank you. I will ad my voice to that discussion.
Great work, I was unaware of github discussions.