Where can I find all params meaning?

oowe
Hello all,

I am using the RTAB-Map already for a while.

It is a helpful tool for build the map and locate the robot.

Now, I need to tuning the params of RTAB-Map to make my map better.

But,  I am surprised the params of RTAB-Map is very much.

I already search on google, it is not have detail for each params.

where can I find all params meaning?

Thank your help.

Re: Where can I find all params meaning?

illuvia
Hello oowe,

You can find them in several places, such us ROS Wiki, ROS Docs or Github.
Or you can simply open your terminal (Ubuntu) and run the following:

rtabmap --params

You can write 'rtabmap --params-all' too but it doesn't work for me.

Cheers,
Iker.

Re: Where can I find all params meaning?

oowe
Hello Iker,

thanks a lot.

the command of 'rtabmap --params-all', it also not work for me.

oowe

Re: Where can I find all params meaning?

"--params-all" doesn't exist anymore, I updated the doc.

To see parameters used by rtabmap and rgbd_odometry nodes:
$ rosrun rtabmap_ros rtabmap --params
$ rosrun rtabmap_ros rgbd_odometry --params

To see all combined parameters:
$ rtabmap --params

Note that these parameters are those used by the RTAB-Map library. For ROS related parameters (synchronization, topic subscription...), see rtabmap_ros page.

Re: Where can I find all params meaning?

oowe
Hi Mathieu,

Oh, I understand.

thank a lot.