Who wants to try using Dolphin Lidar to draw dynamic 3D point clouds?

Who wants to try using Dolphin Lidar to draw dynamic 3D point clouds?

Dolphin Lidar
Hi Everyone,

We have developed a 3Dlidar that is very suitable for portable USB power supply. It consumes only 2.5W and weighs only 425g.We can support .stl, .ply and .xyz output data formats.Now you can see the static point cloud image through Dolphin Lab.Below is our website.
https://lidar.jp/

Who wants to try using Dolphin Lidar to draw dynamic 3D point clouds with RTAB-map?
Please click on my username here and send email with your Apple ID.
Thank you!

Regards
Dolphin team

Re: Who wants to try using Dolphin Lidar to draw dynamic 3D point clouds?

Hi Dolphin team,

Is there a ROS and/or ROS2 driver?

Re: Who wants to try using Dolphin Lidar to draw dynamic 3D point clouds?

Dolphin Lidar
Hi Mathieu

We don't support ROS yet. We pass data through osc and we want to apply it mainly on IOS and Android.

Regards
Dolphin team