ZED Stereo camera

Fouad Ayman
Hi , i read this paper "Simultaneous Planning, Localization and Mapping (SPLAM)" and it was for AZIMUT-3 robot which has "RGB-D camera" , but i have some questions when using zed camera ?
1-what graph node contains when we use stereo camera ?
2-Do we need to subscribe to depth and RGB-image when using stereo mapping?
thanks in advance .

Re: ZED Stereo camera

1- It contains left and right image.
2- If the stereo camera already provides depth+RGB, it can then be used like a RGB-D camera. The choice between using stereo mode or RGB-D mode is up to you. I would make my choice based on computation efficiency. For example, if disparity should be computed on CPU, subscribing stereo images would be more efficient as the disparity computed by rtabmap will be done at lower rate.