Zed camera with rtabmap

Fouad Ayman
Hi , i am using rtabmap with Zed stereo camera in mapping , using zed_wrapper package , this package publishes all topics that rtabmap needs and also publishing odometry , so i depend on visual odometry from my camera , but i have some issues with the map , the map is distorted like the image below :
 map from rtabmap
and when i move camera i got warning like that :
warning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my frames and transformations from tf view_frames:
Transformation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my launch files :

Zed.launch:
zed.launch

rtabmap launch file:
indoor.launch

Re: Zed camera with rtabmap

Fouad Ayman
Also i have this warning :

Optical flow may have failed because images are not calibrated but i already calibrated my camera using zed sdk , i get confused with all these warnings

Re: Zed camera with rtabmap

When using the stereo images and zed odometry, the odometry is in the correct ROS coordinates, but the transform between zed_center and the left frame is wrong, there is a missing optical rotation. It is why in the stereo tutorial I didn't use the provided TF from zed. You may fix this by changing "camera_frame_id" by "depth_frame_id" here: https://github.com/stereolabs/zed-ros-wrapper/blob/3fe7f74d10633875003b3669374d40b76fcd01c8/src/zed_wrapper_nodelet.cpp#L832