about qt installation

Kato
Hello,

When I installed and launched RTAB-Map on my Windows machine, the following error message appeared:

qt.qpa.plugin: Could not find the Qt platform plugin "windows" in ""
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

I don't know where I went wrong during the installation, but do you know how to fix it?

Thank you

Kato

Re: about qt installation

Di you install the release or compiled from source?

Re: about qt installation

Kato
Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologize it was just my mistake for the installation.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience.

Kato