about the param odom_fram_id

mantouRobot
Hi~
      I want to use tf to get the odometry, so I set the param "odom_frame_id" to "/odom". But for the localization mode, it's warn: Could not find a connection between '$(arg odom_frame_id' and 'base_footprint' because they are not part of the same tree. Any advice?
      Thank u so much~

Re: about the param odom_fram_id

Is odometry computed? Just tried:
$ roslaunch freenect_launch freenect.launch depth_registration:=true

# map over 30 nodes then kill rtabmap.launch
$ roslaunch rtabmap_ros rtabmap.launch

# launch again in localization mode and use TF for odometry:
$ roslaunch rtabmap_ros rtabmap.launch localization:=true odom_frame_id:=odom
and no problems...