binary visual studio 2017

noone
hello , i am using visual studio 2017 , when i direct the binary , visual studio cant see them , so is the binary  not enough and i need to compile ? , is there discord channel for RTAB-maps

Re: binary visual studio 2017

Here links to some resources about building with Visual Studio:

 vcpkg: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/wiki/Installation#vcpkg

 Manually by source: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/wiki/Installation#source-1

 What I do in CI: https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/blob/master/.appveyor.yml

I had to do it in Visual Studio 2019 not so long ago, what I generally do from scratch is to start with PCL binary release containing most dependencies required, Qt binaries and OpenCV binaries. However latest PCL binaries don't include VTK with QtSupport, so you have to rebuild VTK with Qt support (no need to rebuild PCL though, but use same VTK version that was used in PCL build).

There is no official discord channel that I know of.