can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

mantouRobot
Hi~
      I used rtabmap in the indoor environment, but I found that I can't adjust the params to have a good environment fusion as good as ElasticFusion. I think the rtabmap is not suited for the environment fusion. What's u opion?
      Thank u so much about the discussion.

Re: can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

prashanth
Can we know what camera you are using for indoor(i.e stereo or depth camera)

Re: can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

mantouRobot
RGBD camera

Re: can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

mantouRobot
Hi~
       I am only use the RGBD camera.

Re: can rtabmap fusion indoor environment as good as ElasticFusion?

Do you have a comparison in RVIZ between ElasticFusion and RTAB-Map outputs of the same mapping session?