can the rgbd_odometry topic name remap?

mantouRobot
Hi~
      I found that when I remap the rgbd_odometry node's odom output name to else name, the rtabmapviz's show will slow, it's so strang. Anything wrong?

Re: can the rgbd_odometry topic name remap?

aarif
Hi,

That's strange, remapping a topic should not make the system any slower (assuming that the name you chose isn't used somewhere else). You should be able to remap /odom topic from the rgbd_odometry node.

Rtabmapviz also subscribes to the same /odom topic. Did you also remap rtabmapviz's /odom topic? That could be the reason why it's taking a long time.

If that wasn't the issue, could you could present your launch file and your rqt_graph? That would be useful information in this case.

Re: can the rgbd_odometry topic name remap?

mantouRobot
thank u for u reply, i think u are right. i will try.