cannot run rtabmap: command not found

yujieq
Hi guys,

I built rtabmap by command "cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/catkin_ws/devel .." , 100% finished and then installed successfully, but when I tried to run it with "rtabmap", there is always error like "rtabmap: command not found", but I can see "rtabmap" under ~/catkin_ws/devel/bin
Could anyone tell me what's wrong here? I installed and tried to run rtabmap by "root", is there any PATH missing?

Re: cannot run rtabmap: command not found

yujieq
it's resolved by "export PATH=$PATH:~/catkin_ws/devel/bin"

Re: cannot run rtabmap: command not found

You also "source" the setup.bash in ~/catkin/devel:
$ source ~/catkin/devel/setup.bash