cmr_lidarloop + 4 cameras

Mikor
This post was updated on .
Hello Mathieu,

based on this post on github you showed how to use lidarloop on kitti dataset but as you pointed out this is a lidar only example.

Now I want to use cmr_lidarloop with the setup described at this post. Can you point out what do I need to make this work ?

Thanks in advance,
Anthony

Re: cmr_lidarloop + 4 cameras

Hi, which setup? (seems the same link)

cmr_lidarloop works only with lidar. If you add a camera, then rtabmap will find visual loop closure in parallel.

Re: cmr_lidarloop + 4 cameras

Mikor
Hey, I've updated the second link! Here is the setup.

Re: cmr_lidarloop + 4 cameras

To use subscribe_scan_descriptor with a camera, you should use subscribe_rgbd to feed to camera at the same time to rtabmap. Then the example https://github.com/MarvinStuede/cmr_lidarloop/issues/5#issuecomment-991984033 should still work with subscribe_rgbd=true.