data location

ryan
hi matlabee
to export statistic graph data,we do Right-click on the related legend item, then we select "Copy curve data to clipboard" (what does clipboard mean??)
i want to know where the data saved i looked everywhere and i didnt find anything
the same thing happen when i saved the optimized and non optimized map
please help

Re: data location

For the curve's data, it is copied in the clipboard, so you can "paste" (ctrl-v) the data in Excel, MATLAB or text editor directly.

All screenshots taken in the GUI are saved in the working directory "~/Documents/RTAB-Map/ScreensCaptured" or "~/.ros/ScreensCaptured" if you are using the ROS package.

Re: data location

ryan
This post was updated on .
Thank you Matlabee it worked but i still have probleme with the optimized and not optimized map when i did Edit -> download graph only and clicked OK there is no map saved even in Document->RTABmap, it was written inserted into a cache or something like that,  do you have any idea where to find it ?? and what is the extension of the saved map is is .png?? and thanks again

Re: data location

"Download Graph" will only download the graph, not saving it. You should open the Graph View, then after "Download the graph", the graph should be shown and right-click "Take screenshot (PNG)" to save it.

If you want to export the poses, you can do File -> Export poses...

Re: data location

ryan
This post was updated on .
thank you Matlabee you're the best
one more question
when we project a keypoint in 3D space the depth corresponds to x or z axes  (i.e. x=depth or z=depth )
 cheers