datasets

yasrim1990
hi mathieu,

how can i use rtabmap with datasets of TUM university and friburg ...

Thanks

Re: RGBD-SLAM datasets

I assume you are referring to these datasets:http://vision.in.tum.de/data/datasets/rgbd-dataset

With the standalone, see this post and this following post.

On ROS, you can look at this post (some results here).

Re: RGBD-SLAM datasets

senia
This post was updated on .
I would like to join the question, I went for your (excellent) standalone guide you mentioned(in this post), Yet when using the "associate.py" script, it doesn't make the rgbd_sync and "depth_sync" dirs, it just prints the matches(?).
how can I make the rgbd&depth_sync dirs?
Thnkas

Re: RGBD-SLAM datasets

senia
Using my newly obtained python skills , I fixed the file.
Now it creates rgb_sync & depth_sync folders and puts the ordered synced pictures there.
https://gist.github.com/senia907/305018baca8de0a8aecd
http://pastebin.com/YKPXVR0L

Re: RGBD-SLAM datasets

senia