error with odometry

matlabman
Hi @Matlabbe
please help me to solve this problem;
i m begginer in ros,and i hope to do a rgbd-mappin with rtabmap and realsense d435i
when i launch my launch file the odometry node is died immediatly
this is the launch file;
d435i-launch.txt
and this is the output in the terminal:
output-debug.txt
and this is the graph and the tree frames;
graph-rtabmap.png
frames-rtabmap.png
thanks,

Re: error with odometry

To debug this, we need more info about why rgbd_odometry crashed, usually by starting that node in gdb. Add launch-prefix argument in your launch file for rgbd_odometry:
<node pkg="rtabmap_ros" type="rgbd_odometry" name="rgbd_odometry" output="screen" launch-prefix="xterm -e gdb --args">

Type run to start the node. When it crashes, type "bt" to see the backtrace.