export 3D laser data from the cloud map

Amber
Hi Matheu,

While I use both the RGBD images and a 3D LIDAR data, whenever I export the 3D clouds from the RTAB-Map GUI, every time it only shows the cloud generated by the RGBD images and not for the LIDAR data. Am I missing something or this is the currently available feature? I tried to search about the related discussions in RTAB-Map forum before posting this. question.

thank you,

Re: export 3D laser data from the cloud map

In Export dialog, uncheck the first checkbox at the top:

Re: export 3D laser data from the cloud map

Amber
sorry, my bad. Observed it just now.