how to load .ini file via terminal commands?

how to load .ini file via terminal commands?

AlexanderTheOK
As the Odroid U3 does not have OpenGL support, I can't load the "sped up" configuration via the GUI. (since I can't run the GUI) Is there a way to do this without it? through the command line? or by replacing the right file in the right place?

Re: how to load .ini file via terminal commands?

By default, the settings are loaded from "~/.rtabmap/rtabmap.ini" for the standalone version and "~/.ros/rtabmap.ini" under ROS.

On ROS, you can set the "config_path" parameter of the rtabmap node.

cheers