import point cloud file

wangwayjay
I want to import an existed point cloud file as a base and run the rtabmap to continue reconstruction based on the point cloud file, the format of the point cloud file may be pcd or ply, the camera device is the Azure Kinect DK. I think it maybe fulfilled by converting the point cloud file to a db file and load the db file to continue reconstruction, but I don't know how to convert a point cloud file to a db file. Could you help me acheive this goal please? thank you very much.

Re: import point cloud file

It is not possible to do. RTAB-Map requires RGB images for localization. You would have to feed RGB-D images from AzureDK directly to RTAB-Map.