install error

hailong
Hello ~ I'm using hydro to build rtabmap. Build the rtabmaplib firstly in my catkin workspace /rtab/rtabmaplib. everything works fine. Then make the rtabmap, it first notice me can't fine the RTABMapConfig.camke. so I manually copy this file from rtabmaplib to /rtab/devel. However got the following error:
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
RTABMAP_CORE
    linked by target "camera" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "data_player" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "data_recorder" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "grid_map_assembler" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "map_assembler" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "map_optimizer" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "rgbd_odometry" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "rtabmap" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "rtabmap_ros" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "rtabmapviz" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabmap
    linked by target "stereo_odometry" in directory /home/hailong/rtab/src/rtabm

I believe this might be a trivial issue but can't solve it till now. Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you.

Re: install error

hailong
already solved