installation find library opencv_aruco

Tpaddo
When installing the rtabmap_ros package I get the following error:

CMake Error at /home/user/catkin_ws/devel/share/rtabmap_conversions/cmake/rtabmap_conversionsConfig.cmake:173 (message):
Project ‘rtabmap_demos’ tried to find library ‘opencv_aruco’. The library
is neither a target nor built/installed properly. Did you compile project
‘rtabmap_conversions’? Did you find_package() it before the subdirectory
containing its code is included?
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/opt/ros/noetic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:76 (find_package)
rtabmap_ros/rtabmap_demos/CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package)

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/user/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/user/catkin_ws/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
make: *** [Makefile:2602: cmake_check_build_system] Error 1
Invoking “make cmake_check_build_system” failed.

Before when running this package I on my laptop instead of the orin I didn’t have to install anything else and the installation went well. Do I have to install separate libraries for the orin to make this work? I am running the zed camera with the jetson orin nx.

Re: installation find library opencv_aruco

I think the problem with jetson is that there are 2 opencv installed, one used by ROS (containing only runtime libraries) and another one with dev files. We would have to confirm for latest jetpack though.

For previous jetpacks, here is a post here to fix it:
https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap/issues/427#issuecomment-608052821

or the recommended workaround with docker:
https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros/issues/943