not able to drive perfectly

VAIBHAVSHARMA
I am driving my car using RTABMAP, Zedi camera, and ros and the problem I am facing is
1: odometry is not coming properly when I run it in autonomous odometry is not showing it flicker
2: The car doesn't give a different drive every time
3: the problem is what do you think I should use global loop closure and if yes then how?
4:once I have recorded ros bag and running how i can make that map more precise so it can run smoothly and drive the same every time?

Re: not able to drive perfectly

It difficult to know if if it is a miss-configuration problem, a processing power issue or a sensor issue. The best would be to share a rosbag if you have one, and what is the launch file or command your use to start rtabmap with that data.

Note that you should not rely on global localization to drive your car. Global localization is always up to some errors and may jump. If you don't have already, you would need a local drive controller / local planner working in odometry frame, not in map frame. The map frame could be use only for global path planning.